Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on November 10, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 66839
Interpret electrical drawings, including site plans, floor plans, and detail drawings. To work safely and follow safety procedures.
Typical Duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit, using such tools as saws, pipe threading machine, and conduit bender.
- Pull wiring through conduit assisted by a helper or craft.
- Connect wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment, using hand tools.
- Install control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels.
- Connect power cables to equipment such as electric motors, and installs grounding leads.
- Test continuity of circuitry of circuit to insure electrical compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments, such as ohmmeter, battery, and buzzer, and oscilloscope.
- Observe functioning of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Troubleshoot or repair faulty equipment or systems.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Rate information using personal judgment or standards that can be measured or checked
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often
- Use reason and logic
- Perform arithmetical operations rapidly and accurately
- See detail in objects or drawings and recognize slight differences in shapes or shadings
- Picture flat drawings as 3-dimensional objects
- Able to pass a urinalysis and background check. Possess 4 yrs. experience in industry as a electrician.
- Communicate effectively in a technical environment and be able to use power tools necessary to perform assigned work.
- High school diploma or GED.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
1253 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.