MILLWRIGHT (25256) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on November 17, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 66839
- Dismantles machines using hammers, wrenches, crowbars and other hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers and trucks.
- Assembles and installs equipment, such as conveyors and tram rails, using cranes, hand tools and power tools.
- Aligns machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers and plumb bobs.
- Must have knowledge of optical and laser alignments.
- Assembles machines and bolts, welds, rivets or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures using hand tools and power tools.
- May use transit and level for equipment setting.
- Performs lubricating maintenance, cleaning activities, or repair of tools, machines, and equipment.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Plan work and select proper tools.
- Visualize objects in three dimensions form plans and drawings.
- Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
- Operate various types of machinery.
- Work at heights without fear.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Able to pass a urinalysis and background check. Possess 4 yrs. exeperience in industry as a millwright.
- Communicate effectively in a technical environment and be able to use power tools necessary to perform assigned work.
- High school diploma or GED.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
1287 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.