I & C Technician (25323) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
I & C Technician (25323)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on November 15, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 66839
- Knowledge and demonstrated capabilities in the theory, installation, calibration, troubleshooting, and repair of general instrumentation and controls, including:
- Pressure, flow, and temperature instrumentation, including gauges, transmitter, and
- Ultrasonic and radar flow and level transmitters and sensors
- Wire terminations, including splicing, lugging, and Raychem, in accordance with design
- Instrumentation tube installation, including bending, cutting, and Swagelok fittings
- Fiber optic troubleshooting, terminations, and splicing
- Current, voltage, and watt meters
- Digital recorders and devices
- Programmable logic controllers
- Digital systems
• Proficiency in the use and understanding of:
- Electrical elementary drawings
- Wiring diagrams
- Process and instrumentation diagrams
- Flow diagrams
- General layout drawings
- Control circuits
- Switchgear/motor control center breakers and controls
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
968 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.