Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 79068
GEM Technologies, Inc. (GEM), headquartered in Knoxville, TN, was established in 1994 and since that time has excelled in providing quality engineering and technical services, facility and infrastructure management, construction and environmental services to federal government agencies, state and municipal governments, universities, and an assortment of private industry enterprises. For additional information about GEM please visit us online at www.gemtechnologiesinc.com.
To apply for this job, or others, please visit our careers page at http://careers.gemtechnologiesinc.com.
The position will serve the Pantex Plant in Amarillo, TX.
• Will serve as a primary developer of Commercial Grade Dedication (CGD) plans and perform as Survey Team Lead (STL) for Commercial Grade Surveys (CGS).
• Serves as an advisor and supports Nuclear Procurement Engineering (NPE) management in the mentoring and training development of NPEs to executing the CGD process.
• Supports the incorporation of both engineering and quality requirements in Engineering Procurement Documents (EPDs) and evaluates procured/on-hand items to support the acceptance and use of items and services at Y-12 and Pantex.
• Ensures the CGD documents, EPDs, and CGS reports are prepared and reviewed by staff/team, are appropriately integrated, technically correct, and compliant with related safety basis, engineering procedures, and quality assurance.
• Q clearance preferred.
• Must demonstrate expert knowledge of the application of quality standard ASME NQA-1 and understand commercial quality standards (e.g. ISO 9000 series, ISO 17025).
• Must be able to mentor the concept of a graded approach to quality and have extensive experience in implementation of CGD.
• Demonstrated experience in programmatic development or improvement initiatives.
GEM Technologies Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
160 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.