Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99352
Civil/Structural Engineer for Engineering Group
Support Projects from the planning phase through closeout. Specific deliverables are expected to include:
• Engineering studies and alternatives analyses;
• Functional requirements and design criteria documents;
• Pre-conceptual and conceptual designs/concept sketches;
• Procurement specifications;
• Statements of work for detailed engineering designs;
• Initial project schedule development for engineering deliverables;
• Oversee design subcontractors;
• Design reviews;
• Engineering support during construction including field walk downs, issue resolution, and design changes;
• Interface with internal and external customers and end-users;
• As-built and project closeout.
The above list is provided to demonstrate examples of expected deliverables and tasks, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive.
Please refer back to this site periodically as any questions will be answered in addendums.
THERE IS NO PER DIEM or RELOCATION AUTHORIZED FOR THIS PROPOSAL.
128 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.