Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Projected start date ASAP
Typical building demolition and soil remediation. Final status surveys. Clearing old buildings at Berkeley.
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE for 6 day work week - Monday through Saturday.
Negotiated Hotel arrangement in place at $89/night.
• High school diploma or GED. Total of three (3) years general construction experience including radiological.
• Previous experience working on radiological projects.
• Ability to read, understand, follow and enforce safety procedures.
• Must be able to commit to a specific project tour and duration.
• Communication – ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports, operating instructions and correspondence. Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly on a basic and technical level.
• Skills – ability to work with mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions.
• Reasoning – ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
115 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.