Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure a benefit package to best suit your individual and/or family needs. We offer various benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurance. We also offer 401(k) benefits with the opportunity to receive a matching contribution up to a maximum of 4% for eligible participants with DAY 1 vesting.
For more information on Edgewater, please visit our website at www.Edgewatertech.net.
Edgewater is looking for an Electrical Engineer I/II for our Customer in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Recent college graduates encouraged to apply.
Electrical Engineer to perform duties supporting the UCOR Electrical Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) and Electrical Engineering Program function. Project support locations can include ETTP, ORNL and Y·12 but primarily is designed for ETTP:
Duties to include:
* Strong organizational skills in supporting the AHJ through tracking, trending and scheduling;
* Strong communication skills;
* Provide support to AHJ in technical oversight of electrical field activities:
* Assist with review of procurement of electrical items;
* Provide research and summaries for use by the AHJ to interpret electrical codes and provide guidance;
* Review Design Change Notices and drawings for electrical systems and equipment; and
* Other electrical engineering duties as necessary and assigned.
Special Training, Certifications, Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering;
* 0 - 2 years of experience in the electrical engineering field:
* Entry level knowledge of electrical codes; and
* Functional with MS Word, Excel and Outlook software.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via this site. If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
We look forward to hearing from you.
79 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.