Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent need for an Operations Training Superintendent. This is a permanent “in-house” position with one of the nation’s premier nuclear utilities! This excellent career opportunity has it all!
* A very realistic Career path to Training Manager for a top performer!
* A “Quality-of-Life” work schedule with 3-day weekends every other weekend.
* An awesome “people oriented” boss who is a great coach and mentor.
* Excellent benefits and a full relocation package.
* A warmer weather location with a multitude of activities for the outdoor enthusiast.
* Stable long-term career opportunity with a secure plant and regulated utility.
In the role of Operations Training Superintendent you will provide leadership and manage the execution of all Operations Training Programs. You will provide overall direction, planning, and implementation of Operations Training Programs to ensure achievement of budget and station goals. You will work closely with the plant Operations Manager to determine how training resources can best be applied to improve Operations performance. You will ensure compliance with all applicable requirements, regulations, procedures, and specifications.
The qualified candidate for Operations Training Superintendent MUST HAVE:
* Current experience working at a commercial Nuclear Power Plant in Operations Training.
* Proven Supervisory and Leadership skills evidenced by having been responsible for running a Nuclear License Operator Training Program (Initial or Requal).
* Strong knowledge of nuclear power training issues, regulations and industry best practices.
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them contact Keith at Keith@gcservices.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x210
65 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.