Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Corpus Christi
Country: United States
Two Mechanical Engineer positions available.
One Mechanical Engineer specializing in Fixed Equipment - Column and vessel design, pipe stress.
One Mechanical Engineer specializing in Rotating equipment - Pips and compressors.
Both positions will be for a project located in the Corpus Christi, Tx area. Long term duration 24-30 months. Per diem will be offered if you qualify.
MUST have 8+ years Mechanical Engineering experience in a refinery or chemical setting.
Texas P.E is highly preferred.
No TWIC is required because the project will be worked at from the Corpus Christi Office. If needed on site you will be escorted.
Submit your resume and a recruiter will call with more details and questions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Assure that the design of equipment used in the project is in accordance with good engineering practices, applicable industry codes/standards and consistent with the company’s business needs.
• Represent as a primary machinery engineer focal point.
• Provide technical leadership on the project and be capable of mentoring less experienced engineers
• Effectively and routinely interface with other disciplines and the management team for the project
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum 6 years of experience in a refining, petrochemical, or chemical processing facility and at least 5 years dedicated specifically to machinery.
• Advanced level understanding of pump and turbo machinery along with machinery related industry standards (e.g. API, ANSI, ISO) as they apply to design and selection.
• Experienced in authoring technical specifications, procedures and other technical documents.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing with internal/external customers.
117 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.