Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 45661
Project Support Technician III
Under direct supervision, performs Project Support job functions as assigned by management. Typical job responsibilities assist and support management in ensuring that all site Project Support are conducted in a manner that is safe, cost effective and fully compliant with FBP procedures and all contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements. The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support management in one or more of the following functional areas in addition to other duties assigned.
• Assigned job duties may support specific Project Support projects, processes, administrative, business services or related areas
• Maintains data in various data capture systems
• Generates reports, data files and preparation of routine documents
• Performs assigned tasks according to detailed instructions and established policies and procedures
• Provides administrative and/or functional support to the Project Support team
• Perform duties of general/routine complexity in nature
• Other job related duties as assigned
• Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with all approved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in a safe manner
• Actively participates in Safety Work Groups
• High School Diploma/GED and 3 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Typical experience ranges from 3-6 years.
• Basic interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of and experience with nuclear facility Project Support
• Knowledge of and experience with DOE nuclear facility safety including technical safety requirements, processes and reporting requirements
• Attention to detail
• Basic PC skills including Microsoft software
• DOE “L” or “Q” clearance or ability to obtain DOE “L” or “Q” clearance
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
To apply, please visit our career page at https://valueaddedsolutions.mua.hrdepartment.com/hrdepartment/ats/JobSearch/viewAll or email your resume to Rikki Quick at firstname.lastname@example.org
194 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.