Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• A B.S. in radiochemistry, chemistry, or equivalent.
• Laboratory experience in radiochemistry and chemical synthesis.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience working in experimental radiochemistry, or chemistry including undergraduate studies.
• Experience with characterization methods, solid state chemistry of actinide compounds and knowledge of analytical chemistry required.
• Understanding and experience with inert atmosphere gloveboxes.
• Demonstrated knowledge and practical use of radiological detection and survey.
• Ability to perform basic and applied research in the radiochemistry and nuclear areas.
41 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.