Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
USAR6441 – ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT – OAK RIDGE, TN – LONG TERM NO PER DIEM
• Part of the Emergency Response Team
• Make job assignments and directly supervise craft personnel.
• Coordinate craft and equipment resources including O.T. and extended work shifts. Back up Superintendents at the EMWMF & ORNL.
• Prepare, review, comment and revise documents related to operations potentially including plans, procedures, work packages, JHAs, white papers & procurement documents.
• Serve as an issuing authority for LOTO, hot work and confined space.
• Oversee day to day receipt and placement of waste including compaction, application of fixative and the receipt, staging and use of clean fill.
• Ensure that cell design features (berms, liner system and leach collection system) are not modified without going through the Engineering design control process.
• Ensure design features are protected from waste disposal and related activity.
• Review data collected from daily walk downs of water management systems and enter data into project metric and reporting database.
• Notify operations manager when leak detection system rates exceed established action values.
• Serve as primary point of contact to respond to water level alarms including off shift response alarms from auto dialer.
• Execute inspections, preventative, and corrective maintenance and repairs on facility infrastructure, equipment and systems.
• Ability to become Q cleared
6 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.