Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Entry level position.
• Troubleshoot issues as directed by the IT Infrastructure Manager or Helpdesk lead.
• Provide enhanced support to senior managers to ensure their level of service is effective.
• Administer services in the execution of special initiatives or campaigns desired by IT management.
• Furnish assistance answering Helpline requests for help or service for laptops, desktops, software, printers, software computer accounts and passwords.
• Supports the deployment of IT equipment to the field, and gives day-to-day technical support to clients. Contribute guidance in the checkout process for personnel leaving the project or company.
• Must be able to move and connect IT equipment including computers. monitors. printers, etc
• Must be able to effectively communicate to other IT team members and assist users with basic computer setup as needed
Prior Training or Qualifications:
Experience in the business and information technology processes of a major U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) contractor complex.
Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or have equivalent experience.
At least three years of relevant experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience). At least four years experience with Microsoft Office applications, Excellent communications and computer skills.
Please submit your resume for review, or contact our office for more details!
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.
34 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.