Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
• Provide day-to-day prime contract administration support to Functional Managers, Managers of Projects, and their respective teams.
• Implement functional direction in day-to-day activities.
• Implement UCOR's Integrated Safety management System through use of the five core functions and eight guiding principles in planning and execution of work.
• Functional Support
• Prepare and submit requests for equitable adjustments and CCPs.
• Prepare and administer master service agreements with other prime contractors and private companies.
• Provide guidance to Functional Managers and Functional Team members on prime contract issues.
• Prepare and develop Memorandum of Understandings with other prime contractors and private companies.
• Provide allowable cost determinations to functional and project managers as requested.
Develop and prepare notification letters including changes in key personnel.
• Provide functional and project personnel with prime contract interpretation as requested.
Manage the contract facilities list.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree in engineering, business, science, or any appropriate field or equivalent combination of related education and experience
Six years government procurement related experience. Knowledge of procurement principles, good computer and communication skills, and thorough understanding of negotiation techniques. Additional applicable , experience can replace a bachelor degree.
Special Training, Certifications, Qualifications, or Licenses:
· Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft programs including Excel, specifically knowledge related to
· Formatting large data sets to be filtered and used in a pivot table
· Creating and manipulating pivot tables
· Utilizing Vlookups, left/right, substitute, and similar functions
Please submit your resume for review, or contact our office for more details.
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.
66 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.