Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Must have recent Count Room Technician experience and the following experience:
• Use and maintain custody control of radioactive calibration sources and response check sources in compliance with site specific procedures
• Use associated software programs and applications (e.g. MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Word, etc.) in support of count room equipment procedures
• Qualify to operate and maintain HPGe count room equipment (Canberra Genie system) as needed by project.
• Qualify to operate and maintain Liquid Scintillation Counter count room equipment (TriCarb system) as needed by project.
• Qualify to operate and maintain Automatic Smear Counter count room equipment (Tennelec system) as needed by project.
• Ability to acquire and maintain site access at an NRC licensed facility
Must be willing to work night shift.
Anticipated to be around 9 month job.
Good Pay and benefits.
59 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.