Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
• Creation and development of 3D models of mechanical systems with an emphasis on piping systems to support construction projects while working closely with Project and Field Management.
• Creation and development of 3D models for fabrication of piping systems and production of fabrication documentation.
• Participation in coordination and clash detection meetings working with other trades, contractors, and design team members.
• Creation of 2D shop drawings, As-Built or Record Drawings, and Project Drawings for Design/Build Construction.
• Investigation and development of methods to use Building Information Modeling tools and software to support engineering and project management tasks.
Software experience needed
• Proficiency with AutoCAD – Superior Skills needed, 7-10 years of experience is required.
• Proficiency with Revit 2012 and newer – Superior Skills needed. A minimum of 5 years of experience required.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD Fabrication CADMEP – Superior Skills needed. A minimum of 5 years of experience required.
• Proficiency with Navisworks Manage and Solibri Model Checker.
• Proficiency with Bluebeam and Adobe Acrobat.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, photo editing, Dropbox, Outlook
116 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.