Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 45661
GEM Technologies, Inc. (GEM), headquartered in Knoxville, TN, was established in 1994 and since that time has excelled in providing quality engineering and technical services, facility and infrastructure management, construction and environmental services to federal government agencies, state and municipal governments, universities, and an assortment of private industry enterprises. For additional information about GEM please visit us online at www.gemtechnologiesinc.com.
To apply for this job, or others, please visit our careers page at http://careers.gemtechnologiesinc.com.
The position will serve the Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant in Piketon, OH.
Under limited supervision, provides direct business support for enterprise applications. Lead business, application, and data workflow development, refinement, or overhaul needs to support organizational business objectives. Utilize expertise in business and technical best practices to positively support and impact current business practices. Troubleshoot applications across different programming languages and platforms. The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support management in one or more of the following functions areas, in addition to other duties as assigned:
• Own the analysis of the business processes, procedures, and technology landscape for the enterprise.
• Provide recommendations and strategies for improvements to processes, procedures, and technology to senior management that will reduce workload and gain efficiencies that align with the business objectives of the organization.
• Partner with business organizations to fully surface, document, and present their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders.
• Understand multiple business areas in enough depth to help senior management prioritize efforts.
• Understand the workflow at the enterprise level to help deliver successful results on highly complex, highly integrated, high profile projects.
• Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class of application user.
• Analyze the impact of change requests.
• Support traceability from requirements through to QA; assisting in the definition of test plans, testing strategies and in the creation of test cases.
• Assist in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans.
• Create or review manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience.
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Marketing, or Information Technology field and 10 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Ability to obtain DOE security clearance.
GEM Technologies Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
88 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.