Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Contact job for 12 months located in Chattanooga, TN.
Please send me your resume word.
Candidate will need experience in P6, budgeting and forecasting, cost and schedule variance analyst
Utilize best practices, techniques and tools for project planning, execution, project management, ongoing milestone/deliverable tracking, communication, and key performance metrics.
2. Under the guidance of a Senior Portfolio Analyst, work with the financial organization to quantify project benefits in a way that will enable objective evaluation of projects against company objectives and aid project approval decision-making.
3. Under the guidance of a Senior Portfolio Analyst, work with functional managers and project managers ensuring all required data for making decisions is complete and available.
4. Monitor and report status on milestone schedule commitments, resource commitments and constraints.
5. Responsible for performing IT project portfolio analysis for the benefit of other TVA organizations. This includes the development of applicable financial and field evaluations and the final recommendations to the manager of the applicable organization.
6. Responsible for representing ADMIN, Information Services, on agency-wide projects (that are less complex than those handled by a senior analyst) and/or providing support to various committees (which often include several officers of the corporation) that have been established to resolve key business issues.
Education – A B.S. Degree in a business related field; or equivalent education, training & experience.
Experience – Five to seven years of project control, analysis and/or management experience. Experience in the field of project management, engineering or business administration. Demonstrated experience and knowledge of advanced concepts in project management, accounting, financial analysis and risk analysis.
Certification/License, etc —
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities — Must possess the necessary interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with all levels of TVA management, senior management of customers, vendors, and other senior level professionals. A working knowledge of industry best practices and procedures; a working knowledge of the principals of business administration, economics, mathematics, and the utility industry; and proficiency in project management techniques and tools. Must have experience in translating forecasts and analyses into recommendations and actions. High degree of self-motivation required to independently perform assignments. Candidate may be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance based on position / access requirements and essential job functions. :
153 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.