Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
System One is currently seeking an SRO Operations Consultant on a 6 month contract position in Monticello, MN.
• Responsible for integrating operational principles into the development, design, and evaluation of the plant design that facilitate the safe, efficient, and reliable performance of operations, maintenance, tests, inspections, and surveillance tasks.
• Applies operating experience and sound operational knowledge, techniques, and practices to for operation and maintenance of the plant.
• Supports the plant services group in developing and marketing plant services for a power plant to ensure the plant can be started and operated in a safe and efficient manner.
• Must have previous SRO Cert or License at a Boiling Water Reactor
• Must have Simulator Floor Instructor experience.
• Must have experience and familiarity with SAT/ADDIE process
Duration: 6 months
Location: Monticello, MN
Rate: $73-88/hr (all hours worked)
Start Date: 1/8/18
101 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.