Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
USAR64422 – PRIME CONTRACTS SPECIALIST – OAK RIDGE, TN – LONG TERM NO PER DIEM
• Part of the Emergency Response Team
• Perform various assignments with knowledge of earth works, mechanical type of work activities, preventative, corrective maintenance practices and professional judgement within guidelines.
• Overseeing waste placement, water management and facility equipment at EMWMF at Oak Ridge reservation landfills.
• Make job assignments and directly supervise craft personnel.
• Coordinate craft and equipment resources including O.T. and extended work shifts.
• Prepare, review, comment and revise documents related to operations potentially including plans, procedures, work packages, JHAs, white papers & procurement documents.
• Serve as an issuing authority for LOTO, hot work and confined space.
• Oversee day to day receipt and placement of waste including compaction, application of fixative and the receipt, staging and use of clean fill.
• Review data collected from daily walk downs of water management systems and enter data into project metric and reporting database.
• Serve as primary point of contact to respond to water level alarms including off shift response alarms from auto dialer.
• Execute inspections, preventative, and corrective maintenance and repairs on facility infrastructure, equipment and systems.
121 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.