Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99352
Provide safe and cost effective methods of planning tasks in support of customer objectives.
Provide the resources necessary to perform Work Planning activities in support of Facility Planned Impairments to Fire Systems on the Hanford Site and other corrective maintenance activities. The desired outcome of these activities is a skilled, safe, and cost effective method of planning tasks in support of customer objectives.
The Subcontractor shall provide a qualified and experienced Corrective Maintenance Work Planner, who is knowledgeable of corrective maintenance work activities and ensuring configuration control of facilities is maintained, as appropriate and requested to perform tasks including but not limited to the following:
• Actively support planning programs designed to protect employees against workplace hazards • Prepare corrective maintenance work instructions
• Schedule and facilitate EWP, AJHAs, and field walk downs
• Verify field configuration control, and ensure component labeling is correct
• Order material in support of corrective maintenance actions
• Research/review lessons learned and post-ALARA reviews for applicability
• Document potential hazards/issues associated with proposed work
• Ensure hazard controls are identified and incorporated in the work package Mission Support Alliance Page 2 of 5 Updated September 6, 2017
• Facilitate the completion of permits and forms as necessary, and ensure all necessary forms, permits, drawings, and documents are present in the work package
• Ensure the Facility Radiological Control organization performs radiological screening
• Determine resource requirements to support corrective maintenance work
• Finalize work instructions and the AJHA
• Route work packages for approvals
• Ensure work packages are ready to work Position is for 40 hours per week with occasional overtime. Schedule of work will be mutually agreed upon.
Subcontractor shall ensure that its personnel meet and maintain the appropriate training, qualifications, and certification requirements as applicable.
• Minimum five years of previous work planning experience in a nuclear or DOE facility.
• Must be able to obtain MSA Work Planner qualification.
• Previous experience and knowledge of instrument installation, electrical trouble shooting and maintenance, piping system modifications/repairs and major facility upgrades is highly desirable. This includes system deactivation and reactivation in Nuclear and non-Nuclear facilities.
No Relocation or Per Diem Authorized.
77 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.