Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 88220
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Location: Carlsbad, NM
Per Diem: Yes
Duration: 12 Months
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the Company.
Subcontractor quality assurance personnel shall perform reviews of technical proposals and quality-related oversight activities on client subcontracts, applying fundamental NQA-1-based technical quality assurance knowledge. Personnel will review technical proposals and statements of work as well as oversee work related to site infrastructure projects and capital asset projects such as the permanent ventilation system. Personnel may also be requested to augment client personnel at the client site in Carlsbad, New Mexico.
For off-site services, the Subcontractor shall assume responsibility for detailed quality assurance oversight activities which could include fabrication oversight and field assessments at numerous vendor facilities as directed by the client QA Subcontract Technical Representative (STR). The Subcontractor shall prepare basic reports and other technical documents such as oversight reports.
1. Conduct various quality assurance activities to assess full compliance with appropriate internal and external requirements.
2. Independently resolve internal and external quality assurance/assessment problems or questions.
3. Assume responsibility within assigned quality assurance areas for investigations and related activities applying specific knowledge of regulatory agency and site applied codes, standards, and other requirements.
4. Analyze and recommend incorporation of technological advancements in techniques, principles, and theories of Quality Assurance Programs.
1. 10 years of experience or a combination of education and relevant experience deemed acceptable by the client.
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
214 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.