Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Subcontract Technical Specialist with the following qualifications:
Performs oversight of onsite subcontractor work activities to ensure compliance with safety, health, environmental, security, work control, and performance requirements.
Responsible for the technical functions associated with the subcontracting process. The STR is the technical representative for the subcontract as such, is responsible for the subcontract compliance with the requirements of the subcontract.
Possess and maintains:
• A thorough knowledge of the facilities and/or Project requirements where the work is to be performed.
• A general understanding of equipment, procedures, and systems to be supported and/or affected by the subcontracted work effort.
• Fluency with applicable technical documents, to include specifications and/or engineering drawings as well as all commercial documents that constitute the subcontract.
• A working understanding of applicable site area work control processes and work control requirements identified in the subcontract.
• Applicable Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) requirements, concepts, and principles.
• A general understanding of company business and administrative systems, particularly for document and vendor data management.
• A working understanding of the procurement system in relation to subcontracting.
• Acquire and maintain qualification, as defined by the STR Program.
Estimated start date: 01/09/2018
Estimated duration: Through 09/30/2018 with possible extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
194 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.