Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7044704143
Administer Facility Information Management System (FIMS) data and reports per DOE 0 430.1C.
General Scope of the work
Maintaining the FIMS database through developing Condition Assessment Information System
(CAIS) estimates* and actual maintenance costs, and developing source documentation for
WVDP real property assets and other facilities as defined by DOE. Running and validating annual
reporting to support annual DOE validation visit and corrective actions as required.
(See DOE FY2018 Schedule attached)
*CAIS supports and implements the requirements of DOE Order 430.1C (Real Property Asset
Management Order). This order states that all real property assets must have a deficiency based
inspection and repair needs estimates once every five (5) years. WVDP must complete the initial
assessments by March and plan ongoing 5 year schedule.
1. FIMS/CAIS Database input and reporting (online systems)
2. Perform Condition Assessments (Inspections) for the remaining 94 assets
- (Requires, Hazwoper, Rad Worker I minimum, Rad worker II preferred for entry into areas where
inspections are to be performed (RHWF, Lag, LLW2, Etc...)
3. Perform functionality assessments of all assets annually- based on project management and current
4. Develop office space estimates per DOE guidance and report usage.
5. Prepare Excess requests for all facilities/other structures undergoing decommissioning.
6. Verify completion of repairs and maintenance for data updates
7. Track new facility/facility modifications under AIMS (module of FIMS)
8. Interface with CHBWV FM, DOE-WV FIMS POC and DOE EMCBC Real Property Manager.
9. Develop source documentation file for all assets and asset information.
10. Prepare desktop guide or procedure for meeting order and annual reporting requirments
11. Interface with FM/FMDs/Project managers for updates of facility conditions.
194 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.