Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Please note: No PD/Travel has been authorized for this position. Local (Richland, WA) candidates are strongly desired.
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Sr. Civil/Structural Engineer with the following qualifications:
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer to support the 300-296 Remote Soil Excavation Project. The specific job duties include the following:
(1) Serve as a Construction Buyer’s Technical Representative
(2) Prepare and obtain approval of Statements of Work (SOW) for construction contracts
(3) Using Asset Suites prepare requisition, contract change requests and payment approvals.
(4) Using the Document Management Control System, perform submittal reviews and approvals
(5) Assign responsibilities, expedite reviews, and track resolutions to Requests for Clarification/Information (RCI’s) submitted by contractors.
(6) Review and understanding Design Drawings, Specifications, Functional Requirements and Calculations.
(7) Interface with facility Design Authorities on design changes.
(8) Issue contract changes, including compilation of back-up documentation, fair cost estimates, perform technical evaluations, and assist the Contract Specialist in contract-related negotiations.
(9) Perform field walk-downs of contractor’s progress against their Schedule of Values for validation of monthly invoicing.
(10) Function as the 324 Bldg. Mockup gantry crane Design Authority (DA).
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer with at least 20 years of experience supporting Engineering, Procurement, and Construction projects, including NQA-1 Hazard Category 2 Nuclear Facilities.
Must have recent experience as a Buyer’s Technical Representative and experience with implementing procedures and processes governing work performed on the Hanford site.
Must have a working knowledge and experience with Facility Modification Plans (FMP), Document Change Notices (DCN), and redline process.
Proficient in the use of a Document Management Control System (DMCS) and the submittal workflow process.
Hoisting & Rigging Engineer/Subject Matter Expert with demonstrated qualifications necessary to become Crane DA qualified
Duration: Through 9/30/2018 with possible extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
208 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.