Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99320
TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to recruit for a Mechanical Engineer.
• Scheduled hours 8/9s Schedule
• Estimated length of assignment is through 6/30/2018, option to extend
Ideal candidate will be able to successfully perform the following:
• Perform mechanical engineering work at direction of engineering supervisor. This would include performing calculations, drawing creation, field inspections, among other engineering duties.
• Engineering work is in the mechanical discipline with an emphasis on facility engineering, including plumbing, HVAC and piping systems.
• Work with designers to create mechanical drawings for construction, while following Energy Northwest Design Standards.
• Maintain the current Facilities ASME vessel list as required, verify tanks are registered and on
• Work in the field and gather information on existing systems to maintain or replace with new systems that are designed to current building codes.
• Perform field walk down of existing or as-built conditions and verify accuracy of affected drawings as directed. Field tasks require adhering to the client policy and procedure requirements.
B.S., Engineering discipline
Per Diem and/or other direct costs are not authorized
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Attn: TWS – ME123
Position closes 1/1/2018 at close of business
194 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.