Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Work Planner with the following qualifications:
• Provide subcontracted MCP-101 planner support to the IWTU Project.
• Utilize a broad knowledge of maintenance fundamentals to write detailed work control procedures for complex mechanical/ piping and electrical work scope with complete understanding of principles, concepts, requirements and craft practices.
• Responsible for coordination with Plant Engineering and Operations, subject matter experts, facility management and area crafts to plan, order materials and issue corrective and preventative work in a safe expedient manner.
• The individual will identify hazards and their mitigations (control sets) for work packages, assemble planning teams as appropriate to review work scope as part of the work order development.
• The individual must understand and apply the principles of LO/TO necessary for work to proceed, must understand and apply the principles of VPP, ISMS, and the integrated work control process. Must complete the preparation and closure of work orders both preventative and corrective maintenance.
• Responsible for resolution of issues arising from questions and problems identified during the work order development and implementation of change control
• Highly desirable to have in-depth knowledge of basic fundamentals of electrical, electronic, mechanical systems and hardware and their operation and maintenance.
• Be able to read, understand, and translate engineering drawings and specifications into maintenance documents.
• Must be well informed on the requirements and use of PPE and worker safety practices.
• Position requires extensive communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Must work cooperatively in a team environment.
• Must be able to work cooperatively with crafts personnel on related maintenance activities.
• Must be capable of completing Radiation Worker and OSHA Hazardous Worker training.
Period of performance: TBD through 12.31.2018
Work location: ICP Site Facility (IWTU)
Work Schedule: 4x10s and could include overtime, night shift, and weekend work.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
442 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.