Project Manager (317987) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Project Manager (317987)
Posted by: BHI Energy <Susanne.Swensen@bhienergy.com> on January 18, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92101
BHI Energy is currently hiring for a Project Manager - work will be performed on a remote basis - hours flexible
- Direct and manage the development of open air demolition criteria to support decommissioning at the Diablo Canyon site
- Review documents, including NRC regulations and guidance, California regulations, and industry reports, relevant to open-air demolition.
- Work with project Sr. Radiological Engineer in determining appropriate methods for dust and radioactive contamination control during open-air demolition of buildings and structures
- Work with project Sr. Radiological Engineer in determining appropriate radiation monitoring methods to support open air demolition
- develop provisions for an early warning and response plan
- Lead author for the open-air demolition criteria study report
- Client interface
- Demonstrated strong project management
- Understanding of regulatory dose limits, radiological surveys, and airborne monitoring criteria
- Familiarity with early warning and response plans, emergency communication, and recovery plan
- Previous open air demolition experience
- Knowledge of radiation detection instruments and air monitoring methods
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience using the MS Word and MS Excel programs
- Ability to adhere to and drive project schedule
841 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.