Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 12/17-010
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 01/08/2017
DESCRIPTION OF WORK SPECIFIC:
This position with perform the following tasks (included, but not limited to):
• Provide project management of the ABCASH/ERS databases upgrade project.
• Work with Hanford project controls personnel to develop and track a schedule for completing tasks.
• Work with Hanford ABCASH/ERS lead to complete necessary tasks such as software functional design requirements.
• Work with Hanford Information Technology group to ensure tasks and resources in their purview are completing tasks as scheduled.
• Help Hanford track costs and project Estimate at Completion costs for the project.
• Develop and track schedule(s) for other small projects/tasks for the EIS group, as needed. Hanford will provide staff to build the schedule using Primavera P6 software.
• Provide additional Project Management support as requested when needed.
• Degree in science or engineering and 10 years of experience.
• Project Management experience and environmental regulations experience.
• Experience in nuclear operations at Department of Energy facilities.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
PROJECT MANAGER / 12/17-010.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
Premera Medical Insurance
• $4,000 Individual Deductible, $8,000 Family Deductible, 80/20 Co-Insurance, $6,350 Out of Pocket Max, $12,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, $40 Office Visit Copay, 3 Visit EAP
• RX: $10/$40/$80
• Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
• $4,000 Individual Deductible, $8,000 Family Deductible, 50/50 Co-Insurance, $6,350 Out of Pocket Max, $12,700 Family Out of Pocket Max,
• RX: $10/$40/$80
Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement:
• Company will provide up to $2,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit
VSP Vision Care
• 100% Eye Exam Every 12Months
• $25 Individual Deductible, $75 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services – 80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
Mutual of Omaha (Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and More)
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and More
401K Savings Program - No company match.
149 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.