Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Location: Oak Ridge, TN area
Duration: Temporary (Potential for assignment to become long-term)
Status: Non- Union
Pay Rate: $15 - $20/ hour
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the Company.
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced and safety-oriented heavy equipment operators to join our team. The individual in this position will be moving clean fill dirt.
Knowledge of proper operation of heavy equipment as well as safety standards.
QUALIFICATIONS/ JOB DUTIES:
1. High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Safely and efficiently Operate Bulldozer and Track Hoe in accordance with company procedures and safety regulations. Operate Bulldozer and Track Hoe in the loading, hauling, and unloading of materials.
3. 3 years of experience operating a Bulldozer and a Track Hoe preferred.
4. Commercial Driverís License (CDL) preferred.
5. Ensure proper operation of equipment by performing regular maintenance inspections.
6. Report any equipment safety and maintenance concerns to the supervisor.
7. Regularly cleans equipment to preserve its quality and functionality.
8. Abide by all local, state and federal, as well as all company safety procedures. Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
9. Commit to the overall safety of the work environment by paying attention to details and having situational awareness.
10. Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test
11. Must be able to pass a background test
Interested candidates may apply online at tfeinc.net/careers or call 865-803-8692 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
82 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.