Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Dump Truck Drivers
Location: Oak Ridge, TN area
Duration: Temporary (Potential for assignment to become long-term)
Rate: $15 - $20/Hour
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the company.
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking experienced dump truck drivers to join our team.
Must exhibit a working knowledge of and adhere to all Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations when operating a commercial motor vehicle.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/JOB DUTIES:
1. High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Must have valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
3. Must have current DOT Health Certificate/Card.
4. Must be able to pass drug and alcohol testing.
5. Must be able to pass a background investigation which includes a clean driving record.
6. 2-4 years’ experience safely and efficiently operating Tri-Axel Dump Trucks with Tandems and Floaters.
7. Abide by all local, state and federal, as well as all company safety procedures.
8. Ensure proper operation of equipment by performing regular maintenance inspections.
9. Responsible for reporting any accidents or mechanical issues with trucks to supervisor.
10. Must report any/all safety concerns to supervisor.
11. Must display a commitment to the overall safety of the work environment by paying attention to details and having situational awareness.
Interested candidates may apply online at http://www.tfeinc.net/careers or call 865-803-8692 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. ET
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
88 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.