Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Provide Electrical Designer staff augmentation support to SRNS. Primary duties include design
development, and generation of design output documents in the following areas: Equipment
Layout, Grounding, Raceway Layout, Lighting Systems, and Schematics, Connection and
Design services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic
guidance will be provided by SRNS.
• Associate’s degree in a technical discipline and at least 10 - 12 years of work experience or 12 -16 years of practical work experience.
• Formal training in Computer Aided Design is preferred.
• Candidate must demonstrate 8 years of experience as an Electrical Designer.
• Working knowledge of National Codes and Standards for electrical design such as IEC, NEC, NFPA, NEMA, IEEE, and OSHA is required.
• Significant recent, within last five 5 years, experience with 2D Microstation Computer Aided Drafting and Design(CADD) is required.
• Candidate must have the ability to walk down systems in the field.
• Previous SRS design experience is preferred.
• The ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "L" security clearance is required for this position. Preference will be given to qualified candidate(s) who currently possess an active DOE (L or Q) clearance and to qualified candidate(s) who have previously held a DOE clearance within the past five (5) years. After award, uncleared candidates will be given the opportunity to apply for a DOE clearance.
47 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.