Senior Radiological Engineer (318044) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Senior Radiological Engineer (318044)
Posted by: BHI Energy <Susanne.Swensen@bhienergy.com> on January 17, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 60601
BHI Energy is currently hiring for a Senior Radiological Engineer, multiple locations - work performed on a remote basis - hours are flexible;
- Identification of methods, techniques, and instruments required to close data gaps identified during the HSA
- Identification of costs associated with methods, techniques, and instruments required to close data gaps identified during the HSA
- Determine appropriate quantity and quality of radiological measurements for site characterization
- Identification of analytical sensitivities and costs for laboratory analyses
- Work with PM to develop project reports
- Firm understanding of NUREG-1575 (MARSSIM)
- Previous MARSSIM-compliant characterization planning experience
- Familiarity with various radiation detection instruments and survey/sampling methods
- Ability to analyze and interpret radiological data
- Ability to organize data
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Experience using the MS Word and MS Excel programs
- Excellent written and oral communication
171 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.