Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
To verify and validate the accuracy of the Operations Procedures using background documents, vendor manuals, controlled drawings, and other source documents. To review other technical documents as assigned. Submit and track discrepancies within the processes. Full Written and Spoken English fluency is required for procedure understanding, print reading, and interfacing with Operations department and other departments to complete the task.
• Bachelor Degree (BS) in Engineering or related science (Or equivalent education and work experience) (An Reactor Operator (RO) with 7 years+ of related work experience or an Senior Reactor Operator with 4 years+ of related work experience is Qualifications (SRO) with 4 years+ of related work equivalent to a BS degree in Engineering or experience is equivalent to a BS degree in Scientific discipline Engineering or Scientific discipline).
• Have at least 5 years of LWPWR Nuclear Power Plant experience - Prefer Combustion Engineering based plant design. Prefer to have at least 10 years of LWPWR Nuclear Power Plant. Preferred to have 10 years at a Combustion Engineering plant design.
• Having held a Reactor Operator License for at least 7 years or Senior Reactor Operator License for at least 5 years.
• At least 4 years of advanced print reading skills (electrical, mechanical, P & ID, logic and control) to be able to accurately understand plant drawings so as to verify and validate procedure information based on design and construction drawings.
• 5 years at a position that required Operations Procedure Writing or Operations Procedure Use. Prefer to have at least 10 years at a position that required Procedure Writing or Operations Procedure Use.
• Procedure reviewers must be able to understand vendor manuals from a technical perspective to apply that knowledge to Operations Procedure content and to validate or recommend technical information be added to Operations Procedures to ensure clear, concise and accurate content.
• Our procedure reviewers must understand the concept of procedure use and adherence and its application to Operation Procedures.
• The procedure reviewers must meet the intent and requirements of the DCM-PRC-0021, Station Qualified Reviewer.
• Ability to obtaining the required BNPP site access to perform work
• Ability to obtain Export Control Information (ECI) access.
• Work will be performed at BNPP site. The working hours will be minimum of 38.5 hours per week and up to 50 hours per week, working similar hours to Operations staff (up to 10.5 hours per day over four to five days per week).
This position is overseas
128 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.