Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 31404
MMR Group, Inc. is now accepting resumes for a Senior Relay Test Technician with Utility (Substation and Transmission) experience.
• Installation, trouble-shooting, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relay equipment
• Electrical equipment testing of current and potential transformers, battery systems for 13kv and above power systems
• Calibrate & perform functional test on micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations
• End to end testing utilizing Doble ProTest software or Protection Suite
• Must have a minimum of 5+ years hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing and repairing protective relays on high voltage substations
• Experience installing, maintaining, testing, repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear and similar equipment
• Knowledge of Doble ProTest or Protection Suite
102 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.