Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Abu Dhabi
Country: United Arab Emirates
To handle the purchasing of non-nuclear related materials, equipment and services, from initiation to post-award administration for Nawah requirements to ensure that those requirements are met in a safe, compliant, timely, and efficient manner to ensure safe and reliable operation and maintenance of the Nuclear Power Plant.
• Prepare plan, schedule, process and procedure to purchase spare parts, tools, materials, equipment, and services as appropriate and in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure safe and reliable operation and maintenance of the nuclear power plant
• Support nuclear supplier qualification as required, update the qualified supplier list
• Understand the specifications and scope of work, and ensure all Quality Assurance, HSE, Engineering, and end user requirements are included
• Review technical specification for the purchasing materials, equipment and services
• Interface with Engineering and QA as necessary to resolve issues
• Prepare accurate tender documents and ensure adherence to tender process
• Assess bids ensuring that they are allowable under policies and allocated budgets
• Review competitive bids, quotes, and proposals by evaluating proposals, reviewing with requesters and subject matter experts and analyzing any grounds for rejection
73 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.