JAN (318499) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Posted by: BHI Energy <Tricia.Cusimano@bhienergy.com> on March 21, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 10511
BHI Energy is currently look for Janitorial/Housekeepers at the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant. We are looking for workers who are local to Buchanan, NY. You would be responsible for day-to-day cleaning and up keep of buildings and other assigned areas within the facility. Work performance and cleaning shall be to a level that meets established cleaning standards and expectations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job responsibilities and duties should include but not be limited to:
- Clean floors (i.e. sweeping, mopping (dry & wet), and vacuuming)
- Clean and service facility restrooms
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets, rugs and other floor coverings
- Wash walls and glass
- Dusting ledges and countertops
- Removing trash and debris from collection receptacles
- Snow removal around exterior of buildings
- Notifying management of need for repairs
- Actively participate in Pre-Job and Safety Briefings
- Follow established safe work practices
- Use administrative documents, procedures, data sheets/forms properly.
- Climb and work from ladders and scaffolding if necessary
- Capable of lifting a minimum of fifty pounds over head
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a security background
- Must have reliable transportation
415 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.