Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Abu Dhabi
Country: United Arab Emirates
Manage and assist the implementation, reporting and continuous improvement of the Nawah Integrated Management System (IMS). This site support role will develop action plans, lead assessments, conduct IMS education sessions and carry out activities to ensure regulatory and organizational compliance of the IMS through nuclear operations
• Interact with Integrated Management System (IMS) stakeholders to collect information, analyze problems, question, verify and suggest interfaces, propose solutions and create IMS work products such as process models, documentation, spreadsheets and presentations with regard to the IMS business architecture.
• Assist in maintaining regulatory and organizational compliance of the IMS.
• Carry out IMS reviews, self-assessments, risk management and compliance activities for continuous improvement of IMS work products and ensure they meets both regulatory and organizational requirements
• Develop and maintain performance management and measurement.
• Assess and report on IMS-related performance data (e.g. Nawah Processes) to improve performance, compliance and continuous improvement.
69 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.