Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
• Have an understanding of basic project controls principles and associated software.
**MANAGERS DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION**
• The Project Controls Invoice Analyst is responsible for the following:
• Review of invoices to confirm value, appropriate accounting, and all required invoice support materials are provided (based on type of invoicing - i.e. Pay Milestones, Schedule of Values, T&M, etc.)
• Confirm that invoiced costs are consistent with defined contract terms and conditions - i.e. Billing Rates, billable costs, allowable mark-up, etc.
• Maintain the processes and tools necessary to coordinate and monitor receiving, reviewing, approving, and payment of all vendor / supplier / contractor invoices per defined contract terms.
• Coordinate with appropriate corporate functions to resolve invoice issues (i.e. correcting accounting, Purchase Order supplements, etc.) and ensure that invoice payments are made per the terms of the Contract / PO.
• Assist Cost Analysts with monthly accrual efforts as required - including identifying active purchase orders and confirmation of accrual information against invoicing to ensure accuracy of accruals.
• Working Knowledge / Experience in the use of Purchasing, Accounting, and Accounts Payable Systems.
• Previous experience with Duke Energy Accounting, Invoicing, and Accounts Payable Systems
• Bachelor Degree - Business or related field or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience. OR Associate Degree and 2-years prior work related experience, OR 5 years of applicable professional work experience.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and strong oral and written communications skills.
• The ability to communicate and work with multiple different groups and levels of management.
• Working Knowledge / Experience in the use of Personal Computer / Network applications.
• Strong attention to detail, Collaborative team member
70 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.