Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
M Force is currently seeking a Program Manager for a Government client. The candidate will preferably have a PE License with a background in Civil Engineering, and a BSCE. They will be overseeing project managers and engineering/construction projects. Must be able to work with other disciplines as project will also entail mechanical and electrical.
Job Duties will include oversight with design and construction firms performing the work onsite, managing project managers assigned to the project, and sitting in meetings for final design. There is some travel periodically required with this position.
Other Duties include:
* Directs all aspects of services that allow the organizations to operate efficiently.
* Ensures that all project budgets, personnel, and activities meet the standards and are in accordance with the project performance work statements requirements.
* Collects, tracks and maintains all information for the programs awarded to the contractor.
* At least 5 years of experience managing a multi-million-dollar program.
* Military experience at O-4, O-5 level, or higher is preferred.
* Must be able to pass a background clearance.
Full responsibility for the management and the company's successful contract performance of existing programs and support in growing new business opportunities in the Pacific Region. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of government or commercial contracts.
* Serves as expert resource by possessing solid knowledge of company, customer, products, and requirements.
* Ensures all programs attain established goals with a clear focus on quality, cost, delivery and complete customer satisfaction.
* Lead weekly internal and external team meetings.
* Monitor development of project with focus on design as it impacts quality and cost.
* Drives continuous improvement efforts in all areas of program management.
* Oversee the management of all contracts located within the Pacific Region (Hawaii and Guam) to ensure all deliverables are met.
* Monitor status of critical sub-suppliers for design, timing quality and issue resolution.
* Establishes and maintains strong customer relationships.
* Establishes and maintains strong supplier relationships on domestic and global levels.
* Travel in support of projects and operations.
Education, Skills and Experience
* Bachelorís degree in civil engineering from an accredited U.S. institution
* 8 or more years experience in US Government Contracting
* Full Professional Engineer (P.E.) Designation preferred.
Experience and Skills in:
* Project Management
* Team and people management, including working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Client attraction, management and retention.
* Contract Administration, including preparation of cost estimates, bid preparation, contracts, and progress estimate preparation.
* Knowledge and experience in development approval processes, including experience working with approval authorities at all levels.
* Strong computer skills in MS Office.
* Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer
62 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.