Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• Prior experience working at Farley Nuclear Plant
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Proficiency in cost management/control of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) projects
• Experience with accounting, specifically job cost accounting, journals and accruals is a must
• Experience as a Cost Analyst w/ detailed use of work breakdown and cost codes is a plus
• Experience with contract administration and computer-based job costing
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Knowledge of Work Management System and supporting systems
• Be proficient in the use of PowerPlan, MAXIMO, and other cost and commitment systems
• Knowledge of cost and scheduling techniques, methods and procedures
• Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Personal ownership and initiative
• Ability to communicate ideas in both a technical and user-friendly language
• Ability to facilitate and manage data inputs and changes across multiple organizations
• Ability to obtain unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant
Empyrean Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)
Connect with Empyrean Services on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter to receive job alerts and news.
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/empyrean-services-llc
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Empyrean-Services-486332131441789/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EmpyreanServ
66 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.