Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Allstates Consulting Services client seeks a Cost Analyst to join their team in southern Alabama for a 1 year contract.
Cost analyst background needs to include large Industrial and construction. 5+ years experience. 12+ month contract.
Will participate in the development of the cost of service studies and pricing design projects. Provide support in the development of marginal costing tool and related analyses on strategic initiatives around energy efficiency, demand response, etc. Need to be highly proficient in cost management/control of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) projects. Must be well verse in the use of PowerPlan and MAXIMO.
• Develop and/or support cost of service studies, marginal costing tools (PRICEM), and other related projects
• Handle routine requests for both embedded and marginal costing data and related analyses
• Conduct rate and other analyses on energy profiles
• Assist with regulatory filings, such as data requests, interrogatories, and witness preparations
• Provide clients technical expertise and support on sales and energy efficiency program development
• Develop process improvements via documentation and automation
• Collaborate on projects and provide insight on results
• Properly manage and protect confidential and trade secret information
• Proficient in cost management/control of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) projects
• Experience with accounting, specifically job cost accounting, journals and accruals is a must
• Experience as a Cost Analyst w/ detailed use of work breakdown and cost codes is a plus
• Experience with contract administration and computer-based job costing
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Knowledge of Work Management System and supporting systems
• Be proficient in the use of PowerPlan, MAXIMO, and other cost and commitment systems
• Knowledge of cost and scheduling techniques, methods and procedures
• Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
• Personal ownership and initiative
• Ability to facilitate and manage data inputs and changes across multiple organizations.
Please send updated WORD resume with $rate requests
and availability to
41 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.