Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Emergency Preparedness Drill and Exercise Control Developer with the following qualifications:
Candidate must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to:
• Coach and mentor CDT personnel on Exercise Builder Software
• Instruct and educate CDT personnel on Exercise Builder Software
• Modify Exercise Builder Software to meet CDT requirements
• Develop / revise emergency preparedness and conduct of operations
scenarios in support of CDT
• Support CDT as a Controller in drills and exercises as needed
Person performing this task shall have:
• Exercise Builder design and data input experience
• Scenario writing experience
• Emergency Preparedness Drill and Exercise Controller Experience
• US Citizen
• Experience with Exercise Builder Software and Scenario Writing at a
DOE Complex site
• Ability to obtain a “Q” clearance is required
Duration: Award through 09/30/2018 with possible extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
139 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.