Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
I & C Planner
Williams Industrial Services
* Currently Possess or have previous experience as a Qualified I & C Planner at a commercial operating nuclear generating facility, including construction, detailed planning experience for preventive and corrective maintenance or minor and major modifications to safety and non-safety related structures, systems, and components, including interface to existing equipment, and new building structures;
* Experienced with, and ability to understand and interpret electrical design drawings, schematics and design documents in order to develop detailed implementing work instructions;
* Previous experience / license as an Electrical Design Engineer, I & C Supervisor/Superintendent in a commercial operating nuclear generating facility responsible for the installation of electrical maintenance and/or modification activities;
* Ability to obtain Unescorted Access to a commercial nuclear generating facility;
* Ability to obtain nuclear ‘Safeguards Access’ clearance;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Applications is a must, including the ability to work with a variety of computer software, spreadsheets, and have current or prior working knowledge of Asset Suites, Portal J, WebTOP, and scheduling software;
* Ability to obtain nuclear Radiological Worker qualification and work in a radiologically controlled area or environment.
* Ability to physically climb stairs, balance on scaffolding, access small confined spaces and work in excessive heat and/or cold environments;
* Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, type on a keyboard, converse clearly over a telephone, and work in an Office and perform in a corporate environment;
* Ability to travel.
* Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Construction Technology;
* Master or Journeyman’s Electrician License w/minimum 10 years experience in the nuclear construction/maintenance services industry. Fossil and Hydro & Alternative Fuels experience is a plus, but not required;
* Equivalent experience considered at the discretion of management.
* Ten plus years experience in the nuclear construction/maintenance services industry is required.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Global Power and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
103 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.