Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Abu Dhabi
Country: United Arab Emirates
Support Head of Dosimetry with performing portable Radiation Protection (RP) instrument calibration for RP function in BNPP, as well as support throughout the planning, execution, and operational phases of management activities for the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP). All activities are to be consistent with regulatory requirements, operating policies and principles, nuclear standards for nuclear safety, industrial safety, and environmental protection, to ensure overall business performance objectives are achieved.
Activity: Staff Training and Qualification
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Attend training to have necessary technical knowledge and skills
• Provide training feedback on program effectiveness with evaluation of training performance
• Support Head of Dosimetry and Radiation Protection Manager in field of portable instrument calibration
• Support operation of “Radiation Protection Program (RP-PGD-0001)”.
• Support operation of “Manage and Control Radioactive Contamination Process(RP-PSD-0001)” and “Manage and Control Radiation Exposure Process (RP-PSD-0002)”.
• Support operation of “Use of Portable Radiation/Contamination Detection Equipment (RP-PRC-RDP-0009)”.
• Develop BNPP RP instrument calibration plan including radiation and radioactivity measuring portable instrument owned by Emergency Preparedness (EP) department.
• Perform periodically calibration of portable RP and EP instruments based on Use of Portable Radiation/ Contamination Detection Equipment (RP-PRC-RDP-0009) and BNPP RP instrument calibration plan.
• Manage RP instrument calibration data through OMS MTES module.
• Support procurement of consumables and others related to portable RP instrument including development of Purchase Specification.
64 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.