Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Abu Dhabi
Country: United Arab Emirates
Support is needed in development and implementation of Reactor Operator/Senior Reactor Operator Initial and Continuing training for a client in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Total duration is expected to be 12-24 months.
1. Utilizing technical documentation delivered by the Client, develop and provide discipline initial
qualification training programs which meet the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) standards
and the ADDIE process.
2. Development of a selected training module to be delivered to the Client. This will include the
instructor Power Point presentation to be delivered in the classroom, student text books,examination banks, Main Control Room (MCR) simulators, On the Job Training (OJT) guides, and dynamic learning activity/exercise to apply knowledge taught where appropriate.
3. Given individuals training records of those trained at different locations, companies or countries,conduct training equivalency analysis and identify all Gap Training required.
4. Candidates will be mobilized to the UAE and be assigned to the training department at the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant site. The candidates will be seconded and receive work assignments from the BNPP training leadership.
Individual Qualifications Required:
1. Minimum of 5 years of experience developing formal classroom training in the area of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) commercial nuclear power. Combustion Engineering (CE)System 80 experience is preferred.
2. Minimum of 3 years of experience as qualified member of the line for respective training discipline. This requirement can be met with commercial nuclear or military experience.
3. Highly desired that individual has experience development of training programs to support startup and operation of new facilities.
4. Proficiency in working in Microsoft Office programs and multimedia typically used in developing training materials.
5. Preferred INPO Nuclear Instructor Certification.
Proposed Salary Rate, Duration and Employment Status:
Salary rate will be calculated based on qualifications and experience. Duration will be 12 months but with option to extend.
61 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.