Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: FORKED RIVER
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 08731
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Plan and prepare work packages for work to be performed by the respective maintenance departments and contractors to insure that the plant is maintained in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner, in compliance with the company policies, procedures, and applicable codes and standards.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Prepare work instructions and work packages to assist the planners that provide direction to the Maintenance Department for corrective maintenance repairs, performance of preventive maintenance and the implementation of modifications.
- Interface with Work Management, Supply and Engineering to identify and resolve priorities and work package issues.
- Define procedures, drawings, equipment and materials required to performing planned work packages. Facilitate package preparation.
- Conduct field walk-downs to identify and analyze corrective and preventive maintenance, modification activities.
- Verify work instructions are adequate and comply with all applicable station procedures. Review all required work packages and submit for approval before executing.
- Assist in planned and forced outage coordination as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- BS in Engineering with 2+ years professional experience OR
- Associates Degree with 3+ years experience OR
- H. S. Diploma with 5+ years experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in power plant maintenance and/or operations
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and Passport, as well as various other MS office products
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, establish work priorities and achieve results
- Analytical and problem resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated people skills- Ability to obtain unescorted Nuclear access- Travel required 10%Preferred: - All phases of planning experience in a power plant environment- Ability to assist in schedule development- Experience in Nuclear plant electrical and mechanical design changes for BWR/PWRPosition reports to EIS Management- Advisor role - No direct reportsIND-1
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
447 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.