Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99352
The MSA Supply Chain organization requires an experienced individual to provide metrics and performance measures, audit reviews and responses, training, and policy and procedural guidance. The individual will provide review and guidance regarding acquisition business practices, policies and procedures, review and responses to audits (internal and other government audits), metrics and measurements of all acquisitions, training to Buyer’s Technical Representatives (BTRs) and Management Fundamentals, and other guidance and training as needed. This is a part-time position and the expected hours the individual will work per week is 25 hrs.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK – SPECIFIC
The subcontracted individual will provide the following as needed:
A. Monthly metrics and measurement for all acquisitions.
1. Requisitions and Change Request
2. Closeout Measurements
3. Contracted Labor Reporting
4. Cost Savings Reporting
5. Material Purchases via requisition or p-card
6. Purchase Order Awards
7. Socio Economic Measurements
8. Subcontract Awards
9. Time Duration of all Awards
10. Monthly Balanced Scorecard Report
1. Buyer’s Technical Representative Training
2. Management Fundamental Training
C. Audit Interface
1. Interface and provide review and responses to MSA Internal Audit
2. Interface and provide review and responses to DOE-RL Audits
3. Interface and provide review and responses to as requested by any other government agency.
1. Davis Bacon Semi-Annual Reporting to DOE-RL using Entrust
2. Review and help manage Acquisition Process Guides 3. Review and manage Procurement Procedures
4. Review and manage Procurement Forms
5. Maintain list of trained BTRs
6. Backup eBOM administrator
7. Mentor Contract Specialist on Government Real Property Leasing
Subcontracted individual will, in a professional and ethical manner, provide expertise as requested and in compliance with best business practices and processes. The individual will also provide expertise in audit compliance, evaluation of audit requests and findings, and ensure management responses are accurate and appropriate.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent 25 – 30 years of experience
• Experience in Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Department of Energy Acquisition Regulation (DEAR)
• Strong facilitation skills
• Fifteen years of experience working government proposals.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Possess strong organizational skills Desired Qualifications:
• Hanford experience
• Experience with Asset Suite and IDMS Subcontractor shall ensure that its personnel meet and maintain the appropriate training, qualifications, and certification requirements as applicable.
Security and Badging Requirements
A. For any on-site work, see On-Site Services Special Provisions for details.
B. The subcontractor shall wear a Buyer issued security badge identifying themselves. A minimum of two working days advance notice is needed for site badging.
C. Subcontractor employees will be required to submit to vehicle searches and not personally carry or transport certain prohibited articles.
D. If the Subcontractor under this scope of work will be required an access authorization (security clearance), then the following will apply.
• A security clearance is required for all Subcontractors who will have:
(1) access to classified matter,
(2) access Special Nuclear Material (SNM), and/or
(3) require frequent, unescorted access to secured areas.
o A facility clearance must be in place at Hanford for the individuals’ employer (facility), before a security clearance may be granted Facility Clearance (FCL).
Approval will be required for a facility to be eligible to
(1) access, handle, or possess classified information, (2) SNM, or other hazardous material presenting a potential sabotage threat, or
(3) responsibilities for safeguarding $5M plus of government property.
If any of these criteria apply to the SOW, the Contract Specialist needs to be notified immediately, in order to process clearance paperwork. The work cannot bein until an FCL is in place. A new FCL is required for each subcontract meeting the criteria.
• A subcontractor that will not possess classified information or matter, or SNM at the subcontractor’s place of business and will only access such security activities at other cleared facilities must be cleared as a “nonpossessing facility.”
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
93 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.