Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a SQA Procedures Consultant with the following qualifications:
The subcontractor shall review its own information regarding best practices and SQA procedures successfully used at DOE Office of Science laboratories and develop draft procedures that implement the nine controls listed below:
• Software categorization and inventory management
• Software project management
• Software requirements/specifications
• Software design descriptions
• Software configuration management
• Software testing and documentation
• Software verification and validation
• Software user documentation
• Software defect reporting, categorization, tracking and corrective action
* SQA procedures shall implement the graded approach.
* The subcontractor will assist client personnel as requested in preparing a roll-out plan to ensure clear understanding of the SQA procedures.
Estimated start date: 03/15/2018
Estimated duration: 400 hours (half on-site, half remote)
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
144 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.