Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Configuration Management Procedures Consultant with the following qualifications:
* The subcontractor shall review its own information regarding lab configuration management program elements at other DOE Office of Science laboratories that have successfully been used for applicability and use at client's facility and incorporate them as appropriate.
* With assistance and collaboration client's technical representatives, the subcontractor will engage stakeholders in developing an understanding of configuration management needs and expectations.
* The subcontractor shall prepare configuration management procedures describing the configuration management approach, methods, and scope and content from project inception and through all phases of the engineering/project lifecycle through operation incorporating client’s graded approach.
* The subcontractor will ensure that procedures incorporate revised institutional roles, identifies assurance methods, defines interfaces, uses flowcharts as an essential element and maps functional elements to implementing procedures.
* The subcontractor will assist client personnel as requested in preparing a roll-out plan to ensure clear understanding of the Program Description.
Estimated start date: 03/15/2018
Estimated duration: 400 hours (half on-site, half remote)
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
179 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.